TechniTrader Support Staff review - by Roger M. - "you are helping me so much, and it's going to have a massive effect on my future"

Student writes review of Support Staff saying they have been "so awesome in extending their knowledge," he now has a better understanding of how to trade the stock market.


Mele,

I just want to thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions I have thrown at you the last few weeks. I have been stuck and you have opened up my understanding to some of my stumbling blocks. 

I know it's your job but you are helping me so much, and it's going to have a massive effect on my future. It just means so much to have someone to help when I'm struggling.

I told my wife the other day that I can see why basically all retail traders just never get anywhere, because they can never clear any hurdles. I kind of feel sorry for them. 

Martha has been a fantastic teacher and you have been so awesome in extending your knowledge. Sometimes I feel like a dummy, but it's part of the process. 

Appreciate you!

Roger M.


Notes from Blog Manager

METHODOLOGY ESSENTIALS STANDARD COURSE for Beginners to Traders with less than 2 years of experience. 

It includes training on Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Paper Trading Guidelines for the Simulator.

This education covers the 9 Market Participants and 6 Market Conditions. Materials in each of these courses include Training DVDs, Study Guide Manual, Test Packets, Trading Tools, Online Trading Lessons, Support, Mentoring, Trading and Chart Analysis Forms, and an Order/Risk Calculator.

methodology essentials standard course - TechniTrader


METHODOLOGY ESSENTIALS PREMIER COURSE is for Traders with more than 2 years of experience but who are having inconsistent success. 
methodology essentials premier course - TechnTrader

METHODOLOGY ESSENTIALS ELITE COURSE is for Advanced Traders with more than 5 years of experience & Financial Services Professionals. This course includes training on Relational Technical Analysis

methodology essentials elite course -TechniTrader

Beginners go watch Basics of the Stock Market 12 Webinar Lessons, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.
  
Go to TechniTrader
12 Webinar Lessons


Experienced Traders and Investors go to the Learning Center and watch a variety of Training Webinars. 

There are also Libraries with Training Webinars for TC2000 Users, StockCharts.com Users, and MetaStock Users.

Go to the TechniTrader

learning center webinars - TechniTrader

TechniTrader 

The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education™