TechniTrader Stock Market Education "Daily Market Educator" review - by Bob D. - " I can't imagine anyone thinking that they don't need this newsletter, other than someone who is suffering from a massive dose of ignorance."

Student writes review about the TechniTrader "Daily Market Educator" saying it covers an immense amount of market knowledge.


Thanks (Martha Stokes CMT) for another very informative (TechniTrader Daily Market Educator) newsletter. In case you wanted to have something to show prospective customers of the Daily Market (Educator) newsletter, I thought I would send this to you by way of a "thank you" and a testimonial for others.

By way of introduction for others, I have been trading for approximately 12 years. Only the last 5 have been consistently good to me, the last 2 since taking the TechniTrader Methodology (Essentials Standard) Course have been the best of all the years.

That being said, although I am confident in my trading, I don't consider myself in the upper ranks of good traders and welcome all the "good" information I can get. I have been through several different stock market courses most of which were decent, all of which were massively more expensive than yours but none that were as in depth and complete.

I don't know what percentage of your students subscribe to your (subscription publication) newsletter, but I can't imagine anyone thinking that they don't need this newsletter, other than someone who is suffering from a massive dose of ignorance. It can't be the expense of the newsletter, because anyone who has even the slightest amount of market knowledge will be able to use the information they get to more than pay for the subscription cost.

I specifically liked this (TechniTrader Daily Market Educator) newsletter, because it covers an immense amount of market knowledge. NOT just for the stock you are highlighting.

Martha (Martha Stokes CMT) is a very good teacher, in fact the best one I have ever had over the years of my learning.

Again thanks,
Bob D.

 
Notes from blog manager:
 
To read more TechniTrader Reviews and watch Interview Reviews Click HERE 


TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader Learning Center and watch a wide variety of webinars, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education. 
Go to the TechniTrader 
learning center webinars - technitrader