TechniTrader Methodology Essentials Standard Course review - by Curt H. – “It has been an eye opener.”

TechniTrader Student reviews foundation course and says “I'm sure glad I enrolled in this course.”

Martha,

My granddaughter asked me if I could tell her about the stock market! Her boyfriend likes stocks, whatever that means at this age. With what I have done in the past and learned so far with the (Methodology Essentials Standard Course) ME10 course, I'm going to share with her my story of how I got interested in stocks but really didn't know what was going on. 

I'm sure glad I enrolled in this course, and plan to be with you for a long time. This next week the other grand kids will be joining us and will be sitting in our conversation. 

Thanks for taking this task of educating on. It has been an eye opener! And I'm enjoying it immensely. 

-Curt H.

Go to the TechniTrader 

learning center webinars - technitrader