Methodology Essentials Standard Course review - by Laurie V.P. - “Prior to becoming a Student at TechniTrader, my stock market mistakes were serious and monetary losses were far greater than any meager earnings.”

TechniTrader Student writes a review about the ME10 course and says “I'm not frustrated anymore when it comes to market decisions as I was a couple of years ago, I'm just very grateful for the proper and kind instruction.”

After reading the Daily Market Educator under heading Common Mistakes, I am compelled to share "the other side of the story" about learning from your mistakes. To Martha, Howard, Mele and other staff members at TechniTrader. This TechniTrader course has helped me in ways that are hard to measure, so I will try my best to communicate how much I appreciate the training/education that I have received.

Prior to becoming a Student at TechniTrader, my stock market mistakes were serious and monetary losses were far greater than any meager earnings. 

The (Methodology Essentials Standard Course) ME10 Course and the continued education with TechniTrader has been eye opening. There were multiple areas of trading I desired to understand as well as how to study candlesticks, different chart patterns, and the crucial indicators that were necessary to use. It has been enjoyable adding to my knowledge base, building upon it, and expanding it. As I do, I become a better trader with better results.

I chose Swing Trading as my specialty; my personal results in the stock market have yielded nice net gains with the last 10 of my 11 trades thus far this year closing successfully. I'm comfortable whether I go long or go short, and I trust completely what I have been taught and continue to learn through the educational experience I still enjoy. One of the greatest lessons I have learned to value is the virtue of patience. Yes lessons in patience, practice, adaptability... just to name a few things along with all the technical education.

So thank you, especially to Martha and Howard, for sharing your expertise and vast knowledge with us. I'm not frustrated anymore when it comes to market decisions as I was a couple of years ago, I'm just very grateful for the proper and kind instruction.

Most sincerely,
Laurie V.P.