Student Support Subscription Review – by Steve G. - I have been successful on 11 out of 14 trades

TechniTrader Student writes about his success after having taken the Methodology Essentials Standard Course.

Hello Mele, 

Just a little note to say thanks for the lessons and the daily analysis for my subscription. On my paper trading account for TechniTrader I have been successful on 11 out of 14 trades, 2 trades of which I didn’t even purchase. It has been since August of 2016, when I started that phase of the (TechniTrader Methodology Essentials Standard Course) ME10 course. It gives me added confidence to take it live. I also want to thank Martha (Martha Stokes CMT) for her early on bringing up Regional Banks, I researched various ones. I did use my live account to purchase an Regional ETF and did well.  

Thank You very much for all your hard work!  

Steve G.

To read more TechniTrader Reviews click HERE