Student Mentoring Webinar review - by Rich C. - "was excellent"

Student writes that it was helpful to watch instructor Martha Stokes CMT go through her analysis in the webinar


The (TechniTrader Student Mentoring) webinar was excellent. It was helpful to see how Martha (Martha Stokes CMT) goes through her analysis, the indexes, and her comments. I hope there are more focused webinars in the future. I am a loyal TechniTrader student and Mele and Martha are my mentors. I still have a long way to go. 

Thanks for the webinar, and I appreciate Martha and Mele.

Thanks, 
Rich C.

To read more TechniTrader Reviews Click HERE 

Experience for yourself what TechniTrader stock market trading education is like by watching a webinar located on the main website TechniTrader.com CLICK BELOW:

Go to the TechniTrader
learning center webinars - technitrader