TechniTrader "Daily Market Educator" Student Support publication review - by Roger M. - "outstanding information"

Student writes review saying the TechniTrader daily support publication is so helpful, and vital as far as the day to day U.S. and world events.


Martha,
 
I want to say thanks for all the outstanding information that you have in the (TechniTrader Daily Market Educator student support subscription publication) DME's. It is so helpful, and vital as far as the day to day U.S. and world events. You have taught me to keep my emotions out of everything, and it is really helping. 

I have printed almost all of the DME's to read and re-read, then taken notes from them about things that I need to learn and memorize. Sometimes I look at all of this information I have in front of me besides all of the courses that I have taken, and it can get so overwhelming but I just keep going through it.  

Thank you!!
Roger M.


Notes from blog manager:

To read more TechniTrader Reviews and watch Interview Reviews Click HERE  
  
TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader.com Learning Center to watch a variety of Webinars, and experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.

Go to the TechniTrader
learning center webinars - technitrader