TechniTrader Student Webinar review – by Virginia P. – “I like your positive approach to things, especially when we are bombarded with so much negativity from the journalists and financial gurus.”

TechniTrader Student writes review about a TechniTrader Student Mentoring Webinar and says “It is a joy being a TechniTrader Student!”

Hi Martha,

Thanks to you and Howard for an excellent training session this morning. I wasn't particularly looking forward to three hours of sitting at the computer this morning, but it all passed so quickly and was very enjoyable. 

It's always nice to hear your take on things and what's really going on from your perspective. I like your positive approach to things, especially when we are bombarded with so much negativity from the journalists and financial gurus. 

Your expanded information on Nanotechnology was quite interesting to me. I'm looking forward to a copy of the presentation so I can start doing my homework and also get better organized with paperwork procedures suggested by Howard.  

It is a joy being a TechniTrader Student!

Virginia P.  

Go to the TechniTrader 

learning center webinars - technitrader