TechniTrader Support Staff review - by Roger M. - "you are helping me so much, and it's going to have a massive effect on my future"

Student writes review about TechniTrader Support Staff saying they have opened up his understanding and that he feels sorry for other traders without this kind of support.


Mele,

I just want to thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions I have thrown at you the last few weeks. I have been stuck and you have opened up my understanding to some of my stumbling blocks. 

I know it's your job but you are helping me so much, and it's going to have a massive effect on my future. It just means so much to have someone to help when I'm struggling.

I told my wife the other day that I can see why basically all retail traders just never get anywhere because they can never clear any hurdles. I kind of feel sorry for them. 

Martha has been a fantastic teacher and you have been so awesome in extending your knowledge. Sometimes I feel like a dummy but it's part of the process. 

Appreciate you!

Roger M.

Notes from blog manager:

Mele works in the Courses Guidance Department at TechniTrader.

To read more TechniTrader Reviews and watch Interview Reviews Click HERE 

TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader.com Learning Center and watch a wide variety of webinars, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.

Go to the TechniTrader 
learning center webinars - technitrader